Tuesday, April 28, 2009

“Training was a time where resolutions made in the enthusiasm of an inspired moment were put to personal test.” -Herb Elliott

3.5 miles and a light chest & ab workout. It felt great.....it still feels great. My energy level, my attitude, my mood, etc, it's all better when I can workout. The run wasn't fast by any means (3.5 miles in 31:31), I was just glad to be able to get back on the treadmill. I did some interval work to help me ease back into a faster pace and it didn't feel too bad, but I could definitely tell that I had taken some time off. I did notice that my feet weren't in great shape, which is odd considering all the rest they've had. Hopefully I won't get any new blisters this week.

Hopefully the weather gets better so I can get a long run in this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Did my first "feet wet" 5k on St. Patty's Day...now officially "training" for a real time on May 28th....LOVE this quote...and your story is quite the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete