Sunday, April 26, 2009

“He who loves, flies, runs, and rejoices; he is free and nothing holds him back.” -Henry Matisse

Back in the gym tomorrow and back on the treadmill. I'm scared to even think about what the scale is going to say on Thursday. It's been a rough 10 days, especially the pain and the bad eating/drinking (I like Heineken). But, I'm really looking forward to getting back on track. It's amazing how much better I feel when I'm exercising. Running is like a super happy pill for me....without it I just don't feel right.

I know I'm not quite fully healed, but I'm hoping things are good enough to start easing my miles back up. I'm tired of being tired...and grumpy!!

I'm going to take it slow this week and just play things by ear. My goal will be just to get settled back into the routine.

1 comment:

  1. Nice quote! I hope this week getting back into it goes smoothly.

    CJ

    ReplyDelete