Saturday, May 29, 2010

And I Ran....

That's right blog-o-lites, I ran today. For the first time in many weeks, I ran. It wasn't far and it wasn't fast, but....I RAN. 4.34 miles. It felt absolutely amazing to be back on the pavement. The sun was beating down on me, the sweat was pouring out, the tunes were rockin, and I was lovin it. It's really hard to describe the feeling that running gives me....while I'm out there, it's just me and the road. Nothing else.

When I got home I made myself a delicious protein shake with a side of FF yogurt, strawberries, and a 1/4 cup of granola. Mmmmmmm......

P.S. I apologize to all of the local residents that may have been temporarily blinded by the glare of my pale white skin. It was way too stinkin hot to keep a shirt on today.

No comments:

Post a Comment