Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's a Boy!

I had my first physical therapy session this week....they did a ultrasound on my knee. Turns out that my knee is 8 weeks pregnant. HA. Actually, the ultrasound is suppose to help accelerate the healing process. It took about 5 minutes and then I was done...I didn't feel a thing. I'm hoping this actually works.

For the past few days my IT band has actually been feeling pretty good. Walking up and down stairs isn't nearly has painful as it was a few weeks ago and I've been able to get some quality miles in on the stationary bike. Depending on how things go this weekend, I'm considering a short run on Monday morning (don't tell the doc!!). We'll see...

I've got a weekend full of fun...golf today, bachelor party tonight, and bday goodness tomorrow. Can't wait for my cheesecake!!! I will say that turning 31 has been interesting for me. Now that I'm 'in my thirties' I'm really starting to reflect upon my life. So many good things have happened these past few years and it's hard to imagine celebrating my 31st in my former body and mind. It took me 31 years to reach this point of fitness....crazy that some people think they can do it in a few weeks. I'm also really feeling an urge to buy a fast sports-car....bday present maybe? :)

Here's to fitness, golf, good clean fun, and lots O' cheesecake!

No comments:

Post a Comment