Saturday, March 6, 2010

Shorts Weather!

It's absolutely beautiful out there today.....so, I had to take advantage of the shorts weather and get my long run in. 13.29 miles total.....A training half marathon PR!! My 13.1 came in at about 1:48:44. The entire run felt GREAT....a very nice stroll through the Mackinaw River Valley. No dogs, corn dust, or crazy drivers....the only issue was a little muddy patch just after I crossed the river. Felt soooo good to be outside again in shorts!

http://connect.garmin.com/player/26250955

YEAH!!!

BTW, thanks to Mike for sharing this AWESOME quote:

"This my body. And I can do whatever I want to it. I can push it. Study
it. Tweak it. Listen to it. Everybody wants to know what I'm on.
What am I on? I'm on my bike busting my ass six hours a day. What are you on?"

-Lance Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment