Monday, February 1, 2010

PRs Out the Wazoo

Another week, another 7 mile PR. I went from a 55:37 PR down to 55:10! I'm really starting to feel good on those 7 milers!! I'm starting to wonder if I should bump them up to 8 milers?... I had a pretty high mileage week. The run schedule was a bit off, but my Saturday to Saturday mileage was around 47.5 miles (normally my mileage starts the day after my long run and ends on a long run).

Saturday: 11 miles outside (too slow!)
Sunday: Fast 2 mile sprint, abs
Monday: 5 mile, 7:55 pace, chest
Tuesday: 7 miles, 7:54 pace, abs & LEGS
Wednesday: 20 minutes ellpitical, back, lats, & arms
Thursday: 10.49, 8:07 pace, abs
Friday: arms, shoulders, & pushups
Saturday: 12.1 treadmill, 1:38:10 (still on track for a new half marathon PR!!!)

P.S. Today I shall register for the CHICAGO MARATHON!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment