Sunday, December 26, 2010

Ho Ho GO!!

Merry Christmas loyal readers!! I hope this holiday season finds you all healthy, fit, and running on ginnis. I was certainly feeling the sluggishness of the holiday feasting this morning....I knew the only cure was to get out and make it happen. I knocked out 10 solid miles on the dreadmill. It felt fantastic. I have to admit, the first 3-4 were pretty rough....visions of sugar plums were dancing in my...belly. But, I stuck with it and made it to 10. YEAH, take that Rudolph!!!

When I got home from the gym even the wife was feeling the Christmas feasting blues, so.....

She rocked the ninja gear and went for a stroll!!! Here's to making it happen ninja style!!!

Heck, even Ty got in on the exercise bug today!!

Bouncy style!!

No comments:

Post a Comment